This is your chance to discuss your actual challenges with experts and other participants.
The coffee, lunch and exibition area in the room Sweden will have high café tables each marked with different topics to discuss.
We have the following topics to be discussed:
- Adoption – led by Scott McArthur, Sculpture Consulting
- Collaboration – led by Stefan Bitzer, Volkswagen Group
- Digital Workplace/Intranet – led by Sam Marshall, ClearBox Consulting
- Employee Experience – led by James Robertson
- ESN/Yammer – led by Andrew Pope
- Internal Communication – led by Michael Taylor, Deutsche Bank
- Knowledge Management – led by Alvaro Felipe Moerzinger, Euroclear
- Mobile – led by Paul Hagan, British Oceanography Data Centre
- New technologies (AR, VR) – led by Geert Nijs, KBC Group
- Search – led by Agnes Molnar, Search Explained and Martin White, Intranet Focus
- SharePoint & Office 365 – led by Tracy van der Schyff, The Guid Stuff and Alistair Pugin, Britehouse
- Working Out Loud – led by Katharina Krentz and Alexander Kluge
- Microsoft StaffHub – led by Frederik Zebitz, VELUX
- Chatbots – led by Sharon O’Dea
- Workplace by Facebook – led by Marc Wright, simply-communicate
Those leading the tables are only there to led the discussion – nothing more.
If there is nobody at your table feel free to attend another table.
Send an e-mail to Info@IntraTeam.dk if you have a topic you want discussed.
Adoption & Change Management Collaboration Digital Workplace Employee Experience ESN Governance Internal Communication Knowledge Management Mobile Networking New Technologies Search SharePoint & Office 365