Working Out Loud, ESN, network organisation, agile organisation, self-steering teams, communities, new leaders … you hear these terms a lot nowadays. Most of the organisations focus on some of them or tackle them in different projects. What happens when you tackle them all together?
– Start your change as close as possible with the people (their daily team context)
– Create a “safe” environment, not only technical, but foresee also feedback and trust coaching in the teams
– Learn people how to communicate via the ESN (communication coaching)
– Organise virtual team communication as a small on-line community
– Guide team leads and managers in their role as community manager of these communities (foresee leadership coaching)
– Stimulate cross team communication (with the help of senior management)