An interactive session that provides practical tactics to stimulate innovation.
– Most organisations have innovation as a goal. But where do you start?
– Understanding the power of digital working: more than ‘getting a job done’
– Overcoming common obstacles to innovation in digital workplaces
– The role of collaboration as ‘the fuzzy front end’ of innovation
– Learning the link between collaboration and innovation
– What commonly stops innovation before it starts
– Behaviours and tactics we can adopt to facilitate innovation
– How to use enterprise collaboration tools to support innovation