The VELUX Group is a frontrunner in Digital Workplace on O365 and has been proud of their digital “one company”– only to realise that you can’t really speak of One VELUX when you only have half your employees onboard.
Learn how VELUX is onboarding their 6.000 production employees onto their digital workplace (Yammer, Teams, SharePoint, Shifts, Stream, Planner etc) and hear all about the insights and obstacles when engaging an overlooked workforce.
Reimagining their intranet, VELUX decided to move to a simple and mostly out-of-the-box modern SharePoint intranet. How did the journey from a unique custom-built intranet to a more agile set-up go? What do VELUX see as the main benefits of this strategic shift and what challenges needed to be solved on the way?
– The importance of local stakeholder- and change management
– The critical role of local ambassadors and community managers
– Balancing corporate security policies and solution design
– Balancing local creativity and centralized governance
– Clear communications before and at launch, focus on findability after launch