There are around 70 enterprise search vendors all making the same claims about AI-based search software that can deliver search perfection across all corporate repositories and applications. Differentiating between them on this basis is impossible and with the dominance of O365 means that only the best will still be in business in 2025. Over the next few years, the emphasis will shift away from index management to supporting the user experience. Specialised search applications will emerge, especially in manufacturing and engineering.
• The limits to AI-enabled search
• What are sensible metrics for search performance?
• Understanding the range of search user intents
• The new market opportunities for enterprise search
• Success factors for an enterprise search vendor to survive
This session will be recorded and made available for the participants.