A substantial number of new vendors now offer AI/LLM-based solutions for enterprise search. Potentially, these could be of significant benefit in improving the low levels of satisfaction with enterprise search that emerge from IntraTeam surveys.
But how and when?
Should your organisation be an early adopter, or should you wait and see?
- – If you are using a Microsoft search application, should you run the new AI application in parallel or replace it with one of the new specialist search applications?
- – How would you make the business case?
- – What are the short-term opportunities and risks?
- – How will you measure progress against plan?
- – Will something even better come along?
- – Getting a sense of which strategy other organisations are adopting
This session will NOT be recorded. You can see the other recordings in a closed community for the attendees after the event.
Adoption and Change Management Business Case Intranet and Digital Workplace Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Search and Findability Training