Microsoft Search is one of the most powerful and useful workloads in Office 365, and want it or not: used by everyone in your organization.
However, too often users are (still not) satisfied: relevant documents cannot be found, irrelevant results are being displayed, custom metadata is not taken in to account, and more.
The good news is, you can make significant improvements to Microsoft Search, and users will be grateful for your work.
This session provides you with deep understanding and tips and tricks to apply immediately: what to do and what not to do with your content, taxonomy, and information architecture to get the best from Microsoft Search. What configuration and customization options you have today, and what’s on the roadmap for the near future.
How can you get ready and how to prepare your users.
Agnes shares effective techniques in the context of case studies and practical tips, as well as what pitfalls to avoid. You’ll learn about:
– Getting started and where to find practical guidance
– The kinds of tasks and roles involved in managing search
– Assessing the current state of search and your content
– Top misconceptions about search and how to educate your organization
– Top ten tools and techniques for improving search
– News from SPC 2020, updates and improvements
– Search analytics in Office 365.