Program Lead Digital Assistant
Head of digital assistant services at Bayer Services. In this context head of company search implementation program.
– Studied industrial engineering in Berlin and Toulouse
– 5 years of experience as team lead in the marketing and CRM BI area
– 12 years of experience as project manager in product supply IT projects
– Broad international experience (USA, Vietnam, China, European countries)
– Specialist for innovation methods (design thinking, agile project methods, organizational embedment of innovation activities).
– SCM management award for project in Crop area: Supply chain breakthrough of the year 2017
– Lecture “Hand over innovation projects to IT implementation” at manage agile conference – Berlin
– Publication “Waste material controlling” – Winter, 2000
This is your chance to discuss your actual challenges with experts and other participants. The coffee, lunch and exibition area in the room Sweden will have high café tables each marked with different topics to discuss. We have the following topics to be discussed: Adoption – led by Scott McArthur, Sculpture Consulting Collaboration – led […]
Efficient information access is an important prerequisite for the success and the freedom of our colleagues. But company search is an enigmatic topic. All companies confront the challenge, but few succeed in implementing a solution that leads to good user ratings. Bayer performed a three years journey to implement a state of the art Search center […]